GRP Fibreglass has become one of the UK’s most popular and versatile access tower systems and is widely considered the industry standard for both the rental industry and end-users. With a huge range of double and single width towers and GRP fibreglass scaffolding parts available for sale or hire, we have a tower platform for every occasion and will custom design and build anything really unusual to your specifications.
What are the advantages?
Just a few of the key features and benefits of our fibreglass towers include;
- Zone 1 rated; universally safe in any situation
- Tough, durable, strong and long lasting material
- Impact resistant fittings reduce downtime
- Easy to clean and “warm” to the touch
- Nylon spigots prevent frames jamming
- High visibility colours
- Colour coded parts for faster assembly
- No scrap value to site thieves
GRP Fibreglass access towers are rated as zone 1 suitable for safe use in any applications including oil refineries, power stations, food manufacture, railways, utilities, aviation, electrical engineering, chemical plants, pharmaceuticals, military applications and the gas industry. Many of these types of premises raise a range of safety risks associated with metal scaffold towers that fibreglass features neatly solve;
- Non-conductive for safe use around electrical systems and ideal for railway usage or by electrical engineers carrying out installations, repairs, inspections or maintenance.
- Non-sparking to remove fire risks around combustible materials like gas, chemicals, paint and even dust.
- Non-corrosive to ensure stability and strength even when in contact with gasoline, oils, lacquers and most industrial site solvents.
- Non-oxidising fibreglass stays clean and residue free with minimal maintenance ideal around food preparation or clean environments like research labs and hospitals.
Whatever your requirements for work at height access tower systems, our range of stock and designs ensures you get just the safe access you need with complete consideration for your business and its unique demands. Our expertise ensures that you get just the right tool for the job; contact us today to arrange a no obligation quotation with one of our experienced team.
Fibreglass tower supply across the South
Our base in Newham, East London,allows us to work throughout London’s boroughs and in the neighbouring counties of Essex, Sussex Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Cambridgeshire, Hampshire, Kent, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Oxfordshire and Surrey. We continually secure access tower design, supply, erection and dismantling services in Bromley, Southwark, Hackney,Brent, Chingford, Greenwich, Haringey, Lewisham, Croydon, Enfield, Hillingdon, Wandsworth, Islington, Ealing, Ilford, Romford, Barnet, Harrow, Reading, Basingstoke, Maidstone, Medway, Ashford, Dartford, Folkestone, Dover, Brighton, Guildford, Gravesend, Luton, Tower Hamlets, Chelmsford, Harlow, Southend, Basildon and the City of London.
For more information regarding hire of our aluminium scaffold towers contact us today. After discussing your individual needs, your free site survey and no obligation quotation will be arranged by one of our access engineers at your convenience.